FibarMat wear mats help maintain compliance levels for EWF surfaces
The ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Federal Accessibility Law requires that all public playgrounds maintain a level surface to provide accessibility to the disabled. FibarMat wear mats help accomplish this by preventing the displacement of Fibar Engineered Wood Fiber at heavy use areas.
FibarGuard Black Borders
Playground borders—the durability you need at a price you can afford
FibarGuard black borders are the cost-effective way to keep safety surfacing right where it belongs. Made of rugged high-density polyethylene, these UV-stable, injection molded borders are the standard of the industry. Each section comes with one 30" galvanized steel installation spike.
- Won’t fade, splinter, or crack.
- Virtually maintenance-free.
- Rounded corners to help prevent injury.
- 4' long x 12" high
ADA Wheelchair Access Ramp
The easiest way to ensure accessibility for all.
- Crafted from tough, high-density polyethylene
- Won’t fade, splinter, or crack
- ADA compliant for mobility devices
- Wide enough even for motorized wheelchairs
Note: For use with FibarGuard Black Borders only.