Design your ideal space
Create a playful, inclusive and accessible surface tailored to your design and play goals. Poured rubber surfaces allow for patterns, logos, mascots, and other designs and help make your play area unique.
Fibar offers Flexground™ Poured in Place Rubber Surfacing — an industry leader in playground surfaces. We offer a two-layer system consisting of a high-quality recycled cushion base layer and a ½” wear course layer made of rubber granules.
Discover our many color options
FlexGround by Fibar offers high-quality EPDM and TPV for poured-in-place rubber surfaces. Mix & match colors to create your own unique play design.
Available in 7 standard EPDM colors or a wide variety of TPV colors.
- Can be modified to meet varying critical fall heights
- Wheelchair Accessible & IPEMA Certified
- Can be installed indoors or outdoors
- Suitable for all-age playgrounds
Flexground by Fibar Poured Rubber is IPEMA certified to conform to all applicable ASTM standards upon installation
Highly customizable & colorful
Poured-in-place rubber can be installed to meet specific safety and aesthetic requirements. The ability to incorporate patterns, logos, and different colors allows for creative designs and customization, while still maintaining the durability and longevity of the safety surface.
- Designs are unlimited, use your imagination
- Promote play and imagination with embedded games and designs
- Create signature destinations with themes and bright colors
Meets fall height requirements
Poured-in-place rubber surfaces are known for their excellent shock absorption properties. The flexible nature of the rubber material allows it to absorb and distribute the impact energy generated from falls or impacts, helping to reduce the risk of injuries. View our fall height chart.
- Helps to cushion falls and reduce injuries
- Complies with Federal CPSC* guidelines
- Unitary surfacing complies with ADA* requirements
- IPEMA* certified for safety
Long-lasting & durable
Poured-in-place rubber surfaces are highly durable and resilient, making it a great choice for high-traffic areas. Poured-in-place surfacing is designed with UV stabilizers to shield it from sunlight-induced damage, while its seamless and non-porous composition minimizes the chances of staining, mold formation, and water-related harm.
- ASTM* tested for more tear and tensile durability
- Limited warranty and product liability insurance
Accessible & inclusive surfacing
Poured in place rubber surfacing offers an accessible path for all to play together. We at Fibar understand the value of play and the benefits of community interactions. We believe all people - young and old - should have access to play no matter their ability.
- Poured-in-place surfaces are often installed with a smooth and level finish, providing a seamless transition for wheelchair users
- Allows for easy maneuverability & reduces the risk of obstacles or tripping hazards
*Consumer Product Safety Commission, Americans with Disabilities Act, American Society for Testing and Materials, International Play Equipment Manufacturers Association
How to maintain your poured-in-place rubber safety surfacing
Poured-in-place rubber will outlast most surfaces if properly maintained. This includes routine cleaning and coating applications every 18-24 months.
Follow the guidelines outlined in your maintenance manual. It's also important to repair small holes and cracks as soon as they become apparent. Fibar can help with long-term maintenance and short term repairs as well.